What does induction heat treatment process adjustment include?
Induction heat treatment process adjustment is carried out after the completion of quenching machine tool, process equipment adjustment, it includes:
(1) Adjust the power required for quenching, and make the high and medium frequency power supply equipment under load and in a good working condition;
(2) Adjustment of heat treatment specifications
1) Adjustment of heating speed or power density.
2) Adjustment of final heating temperature, quenching temperature or heating and pre-cooling time.
3) Adjustment of self-tempering temperature, time or High frequency induction heating machine tempering, tempering temperature and time in furnace.
4) Adjustment of quenching solution concentration, temperature, flow or pressure.
5) Relative position adjustment of parts and sensors.
The above contents are generally reflected by parameters in the induction heat treatment process card.